27 October 2012

weekend routine

 ever since i started working, my weekends routine has changed completely. instead of lazying around i try to be super organized and find time for all the things that i love

this is my weekend list:
1. do not oversleep
2. seriously wake up!
3. have a nice breakfast
4. read a book while drinking cofee( not a whole book, even though i could drink coffee for so many hours that the book is over)
5. clean/ tidy up the mess in my appartment
6. watch skyfall with boyfriend!!! yeah, a bond movie!
7. see friends and plan drinks with them
8. last but not least visit the stores!

4 comments:

  1. I could learn a lesson or two from you! Ever since my finals ended I've been lazying around a lot, but I need to start channeling my energy and time towards things that I love, like fashion blogging and spending time with my family! I'm going to embark on a few projects too, like making a souvenir box to store all my ancient letters, notes from others etc. I love reading too, and like you I think it's one of the most relaxing ways to spend your time. Lovely post, thanks for sharing :) x

    ♡, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was perfect, I'm so happy for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great weekend plans!! ;)

    Please, follow my blog on Bloglovin and Facebook, if you like it. I can do the same for you, just let me know in my comments ;)

    Have a fabulous day!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine Bloglovin

    LA By Diana Live Magazine FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete