31 August 2011

the last day of summer

so this is august 31th
the last day of summer!

i hope it gets less sunny- less freakin' hot
i can't w8 for the first rains!
i already dream of my winter wardrobe- the knits- maybe this year i could buy a fake fur scarf (arghhh who am i kidding- i don't need a fur scarf in greece!!!!!)

anyway that's the mood for the moment!

these are some pics from my sicily vacation- it was terribly hot and i was in pain- i fell in the most stupid and childish way and hurt my knees!!!! but mostly it was fun!!!



oh today it's a happy day because my friend ariadne is here- she just finished her 3 month internship in the netherlands- her summer vacation has just started the moment i decided to start avoiding summer!!!!

that's what i call a difficult situation!

2 comments:

  1. i just hope that the weather would be so hot during september that i will continue my bath at the sea!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspiring!


    Check out my new post!
    katheryn :*

    Runwayrocknroll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete